Designed to provide the best entry point and transition from where you are to a brain-based approach into your practice right away!
To understand how your TMJ causes your neck pain you have to understand the relationship the jaw share with your body.
Detailed understanding of f the full spectrum of how the jaw affects the whole body.
All future modules and content updates, at no extra cost
Full practitioner curriculum, target the body’s main sensory systems, address a variety of postural ailments, improve overall health & performance, learn
how to market yourself, your own with a tool-kit!
Course content places emphasis on child development from ages 0 – 6. Learn about the 10 primitive reflexes. Learn how to test primitive reflexes and how to reintegrate them.
This course will help you address your overall health through posture! The information and methods you will encounter are unique, unprecedented, and easy-to-digest.
The Foot Mechanics and Gait online course focuses on identifying foot imbalances first to avoid injury, and second to improve the movement of the ankle, knee, hip, and spine.
Annette Verpillot is an internationally-renowned PostuPostureprore Specialist , TEDx Speaker, podcaster, writer, and entrepreneur.
Her unique postural evaluation system is recognized throughout the world for eliminating chronic pain, increasing strength, and improving sports proficiency.
She has worked with strength specialists, elite athletes and successful coaches from professional leagues and NCAA Division I sports, giving presentations to the following teams
Frequently Asked Questions
Posturepro is an integrated curriculum designed for rising, top 1% professionals who want to successfully blend neurology and performance enhancement into their work.
This means that we believe that understanding how the human body & brain work together helps promote athleticism, performance, and pain relief – all which is necessary for overall health.
Posturepro certifications are designed to provide the best entry point to help you transition from where you are currently looking at pain and performance (the biomechanical perspective) to the more successful brain-based approach (the neuromechanical perspective).
This will immediately change your practice and training as you will have at your disposition the most effective tools and assessments for improving movement, posture, motor control, and overall stability with anyone.
No. Once you purchase our courses, you will have access to the course content for lifetime. During this time, you may view the course as many times as you wish.
Yes. All of our courses grant a certification to students upon their completion. To claim your certificate, contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org to let them know that you have completed the course.
After having completed the course, students are also eligible to become listed on our website here as a provider for the courses they took.
Each of our courses is unique in its own way.
- Foot Mechanics & Gait Cycle: Focuses on how the foot creates imbalances throughout the body.
- Reflexes & Brain Development: Focuses on primitive reflexes and how they affect neurological development.
- Brain Coach Performance Certification BCPC: Focuses on the nervous system and goes deeper into the brain-based approach. This is the introductory course to our complete curriculum, The Posturepro Method.
- Supercharge Your Health: Focuses on the effects of poor posture on global health (digestion, stress, sleep, immunity, etc.).
- Jaw and Body Connection: Focuses on how the jaw affects your posture nad vice versa.
- Posturepro Method (PPM): Ties together the concepts included in our smaller courses while adding concepts related to the jaw. This program teaches you how to use the theory and apply it in a step-by-step manner into your practice.
Take a look at our comparison chart here.
All of our courses have a practical component, allowing you to immediately begin working on yourself or others (friends, family, clients, etc.).
Testimonials & Verified Reviews