HOW TO MEASURE?
- To measure your feet, stand on a level floor with the back of your heels against a straight edge or wall.
- Take the measurement (in centimeters CM) from the wall to the end of the longest toe (see image below). This is your foot length measurement.
- Selecting a shoe size: If your foot measurement is halfway between sizes, select the larger size.
HOW TO SELECT THE RIGHT WIDTH?
The wide-width insoles are designed for those who use wide-width shoes ( e.g., Vivobarefoot or Xero Shoes).
If you use regular shoes, we recommend the standard width.
HOW YOUR FEET AFFECT ALIGNMENT
If your body weight is unevenly distributed through your feet, then your receptors are missing vital information, and your brain cannot orchestrate optimal posture. This can lead to muscular tension and dysfunctions throughout the body!
WHAT’S INCLUDED AND HOW IT WORKS
Our Foot Activation insoles use 3D technology and texture along the entire length of your foot. This stimulates the receptors in your feet as they respond to deep pressure, stretch, and frequency.
- The signal from the skin of your feet travels to your brain through channels known as the ascending sensory pathways.
- This signal arrives in your sensory cortex, located in your parietal lobe.
- It is then transmitted to the motor cortex located in the frontal lobe. This is where your brain plans the execution of movement. In order for your brain to dictate your posture properly, you need adequate stimulation of the feet.
- Posturepro technology: wedge and texture
- Improves alignment and posture
- Improves brain-body communication
- Improves stability
- Upper back engagement
- Flexible material – fit for every shoe
- Made in Canada
- Save 15% with the bundle!