This program is designed for fitness enthusiasts, coaches, healthcare professionals, or anyone looking to address their pain! Having a background in anatomy is not mandatory.
Webinars and online certifications: These materials are for personal use. Once registered, these materials are non-refundable. Read refund policy here.
- Online course, learn at your own pace
- Duration: ~1 hour
- PDF included with summarized notes
- Peer reviewed studies included for your perusal
- Receive a certificate of completion
- Get listed on our website as a provider
Instructor: Annette Verpillot, Posture Expert
Once your payment have been processed, you will receive an email with your access code. This can take up to 24 hours.
Your feet play a major role in your posture, and your posture plays a major role in your performance and health!
In order to treat or prevent musculoskeletal pain, you need to address the root cause. In order to optimize sport performance, you need a solid foundation. It all starts with your feet!
Part 1 - The Foot
- Foot mechanics
- How your feet affect the mechanics of your knee and hip
Part 2 - Gait
- Neurological components of gait
- Stance Phase · Swing Phase
Part 3 - Activating Your Arches
- Foot and posture analysis · Rehabbing your feet
- Strengthening your arches
Part 4 - How Breathing Mechanics Impacts Posture
- The effect of different head/neck postures on respiratory function
Learn how to assess and rehabilitate your clients –or yourself!