Integrating primitive reflexes and optimizing brain development is vital for the following functions:
- focus and attention
- developing and executing goals
- diminishing your impulses
- personality development
Addressing brain imbalances can help diminish the symptoms of anxiety, OCD, depression, bipolar, and other health related conditions.
*Please note that this does not replace seeking medical advice or consulting your Doctor.
The following topics and techniques are applicable for children and adults! Intervention elicits benefits regardless of your age!
Course content places emphasis on child development from ages 0 – 6.
- Learn about the 10 primitive reflexes
- Understand their role in child development
- Learn about health conditions associated with poor primitive reflexes
- Learn how to test primitive reflexes
- Understand how to reintegrate these reflexes
- Learn about brain imbalances and how they impact child development
- Learn about health conditions associated with brain imbalances
- Learn about brain imbalances and their impact on autonomic development Understand their impact on the frontal cortex
- Understand brain imbalances and their implications in adulthood
- Learn how to test for brain imbalances
- Learn how to help regulate brain imbalances
- Understand how to optimize brain development
This program is designed for everyone. It’s important to reintegrate primitive reflexes and address your brain imbalances regardless of your age.
Here’s a list of individuals that can benefit from this course:
- Parents, guardians, or soon-to-be parents
- Professionals working with youth
- Educational workers
- Daycare workers
- Health practitioners
- Coaches and trainers
- Osteopaths, therapists, physicians
- Individuals seeking to improve their imbalances
You will learn how to test brain development and apply exercises to "rewire" the brain and improve the foundation of human development and health.
- Online course, learn at your own pace!
- Techniques and tools delivered in an easy-to-digest format
- Your own test bundle (checklists and tip sheets)
- 10 videos to test and integrate primitive reflexes
- PDF with summarized notes for your convenience!
- Gain access to Peer-Reviewed studies
Instructor: Annette Verpillot -Internationally recognized Posture Expert