- Learn how posture correction impacts the athlete’s ability to perform, recover, manage stress, and acquire significant gains
- Pinpoint postural imbalances and how to correct them using effective brain-based techniques
- Improve balance, coordination, eye-tracking, range of motion, flexibility, speed, and much more
- Understand why traditional treatment modalities fail to work unless the missing link (i.e., the brain) is addressed
- Get listed on our website (generating over 6000 views/month) to boost clientele numbers and business visibility
- Gain special access to private groups, webinars, business calls, studies, and much more
All of our courses are built to provide students with cost-effective, time-efficient, and non-invasive methods to apply into their daily routines. These methods have been proven to grant long-term results and are founded in years of scientific evidence from the fields of exercise science, kinesiology, health rehabilitation, and much more!
This program can help athletes:
- Improve the alignment and mobility of their lower body (ankles, knees, hips)
- Strengthen their upper body (core, back, neck) and fluidity
- Increase their muscular force/outputs during common compound and/or isolated exercises + dynamic sports
- Enhance their hand-eye coordination, agility, and reaction time
- Boost hormone and neurotransmitter regulation (e.g., cortisol, testosterone, etc.)
- Manage stress levels both during and outside of performance
- Improve their breathing mechanics – e.g., VO2 max.
- And much more!
Your health is affected by your posture, whereas your posture is controlled by your nervous system.
The Posturepro Method (PPM) program is designed for any individual who wishes to take their health and/or practice to the next level. With unique concepts about various aspects of health, this course will teach you exactly how imbalances in body alignment give rise to dysfunctions in the nervous system and how these dysfunctions can further exacerbate the imbalances of the body.
Most pain-related and sports performance issues are a symptom of poor posture where the causes are multifactorial. To treat these symptoms, you need to address the root cause: you need to improve the brain-body connection!
This course is designed for anyone interested in health, fitness, and sports performance. Our students often include fitness practitioners, sports coaches, healthcare professionals, and regular folks looking to optimize their own health!
By the end of this program, you will be able to identify common physical deficits + those that go unnoticed in the athlete, revert posture-induced symptoms (pain, inflammation, tightness, limited ROM, etc.), prevent injuries, boost performance outputs, and lengthen the athlete’s career longevity.
Topics Covered – The Posturepro Sports Performance Program
Part 1: Assessments from Start to Finish
- Get an in-depth view of the anatomy and physiology of the body’s main sensory organs (feet, eyes, jaw, vestibular system)
- Understand the relationship between the brain, posture, and its effect on sports performance and overall athletic prowess
- Learn how to identify postural imbalances to implement the correct corresponding training exercises
- Using guidelines that are easy-to-follow and incorportate, learn how to assess the athlete in three planes: frontal, sagittal, and transverse
- Understand how motor development is critical for motor skills and perceptual, social, and cognitive processes
Part 2: Applications in Sports Performance
- Learn how to correct visual and foot imbalances
- Obtain insights to reduce stress and applying effect stress management strategies + how to calm a wigged out autonomic nervous system
- Discover ways to boost important cognitive skills through brain exercises
- Learn how to track progress and ensure protocol success
- Understand how breathing mechanics are impacted by posture
- Discover how nervous system recalibration works and its lasting implications on health